Visiting the hospital can be overwhelming, confusing even, which is why we want we want to make it easier for our patients to navigate their Osler experience.
Starting on September 8th, patients, visitors and staff have the chance to use Osler’s new app HosNav for their chance to win in our HosNav Scavenger Hunt Contest.
Hints to specific hospital locations will be scattered on posters throughout Brampton Civic, Etobicoke General and contestants can use HosNav to help them find all locations for even more chances to win.
How it Works
1. Find hints to locations around the hospital. Hints will be provided through:
• Posters around Brampton Civic and Etobicoke General
• Social media posts; Twitter and Facebook
2. Download HosNav to help find the locations.
3. Go to the location, find the green poster with the name of the location on it.
4. Take a photo of the poster and Tweet it to @OslerHealth with the hashtag #HosNav to enter.
5. Find all locations for more chances to win.
MORE: Osler’s first-ever mobile app puts its hospitals in the palm of your hands
HosNav was the winning entry in Osler’s national student app contest, Kiss My App – which was one of the first contests of its kind in Canada. The contest challenged undergraduate students to think about a perceived issue in health care, and then develop an app to help address it. Off the heels of its success, Osler will be launching the second Kiss My App contest in the months to come.
HosNav is developed for iPhones, now available for download for free from the App Store.