View Larger Map
| Address || |
101 Humber College Blvd.
Etobicoke Ontario M9V 1R8
| Telephone || 416-494-2120 |
| Hospital floor plans || click here |
Arriving by car
Humber College Boulevard is just off Highway 27, north of Rexdale Blvd., south of Finch
DUE TO THE POOR ROAD CONDITIONS CAUSED BY THIS YEAR'S EXTREME WEATHER, AN AREA OF UNPAVED ROAD NEAR THE EMERGENCY DEPARTMENT WILL BE TEMPORARILY CLOSED STARTING MARCH 19. THE ROAD WILL REOPEN AS SOON AS WEATHER PERMITS AND PAVING EFFORTS HAVE TAKEN PLACE. READ MORE >>
Arriving by public transit
Toronto Transit Commission (TTC) buses:
36B/36D Finch West, 191 Highway 27 Rocket (from Kipling Station), 96 A,B or D Wilson (from Yorkmills Station). For more information contact go to the TTC’s website or call 416-393-4000.
Mississauga Transit buses:
22 Finch; Brampton Transit 11 Steeles, 50 Gore Rd. For more information, go to Mississauga Transit’s website
- You may park in the Main Visitors lot at the front of the hospital. The Cost is $3.00 for 30 minutes or a $15 maximum for the day
- Metered parking, near the hospital entrance, is available for up to 30 minutes
- If you expect to be at the hospital for more than a few days, you may wish to buy a special parking pass. They are available from the parking attendant at the booth in the Main Visitors parking lot
- ‘Pay and Display’ parking meters are available near the Emergency Department for Emergency patients only. These spots may be used for a limit of 23 hours.
9445 Airport Road Brampton, Ontario
View Larger Map
Please note that all mail is handled at our Brampton Civic Hospital mailing address.
- Enter through Spar Dr. off of Williams Parkway
- Drive to rear parking lot and back (south) entrance
Note that the building is shared with MDA.