- Consultation/follow-up with an oncologist and haematologist as needed
- CT and MRI diagnostic technologies
- Chemotherapy given by certified oncology nurses
- On-site oncology pharmacists
- Social work support for newly diagnosed patients as well as patients and families requiring psychosocial support
- Blood transfusions, intravenous therapy such as hydration, central venous and catheter management
- Links to home care, community services and support (for example, transportation to clinic appointments, cancer support groups, etc.)
- Cancer Information Library including videos, books and tapes.
- A dedicated satellite pharmacy ensures timely access to chemo therapy treatments
Location: Brampton Civic Hospital (entrance ‘B’, SUN elevators, Level 5)
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 4:00pm. Closed weekends and statutory holidays.
Fax: 905-494-6417 (for referrals)
Any physician may refer to our services, such as your family physician or your surgeon.