William Osler Health System is pleased to host a free webinar session focused on youth mental health and addictions. Open to all, the purpose of the session is to help support youth, aged 15 to 24, and their parents and caregivers, on their mental health
journey. This session is especially important now as we all struggle to navigate a new way of life.
Wednesday, November 25, 2020
5:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
Topic: Youth mental health and addictions
- Osler Mental Health & Addictions Specialists:
- Dr. Amlan Das, Psychiatrist
- Dr. Needa Khan, Psychiatrist
- Joey Ziade, Mental Health Therapist
- Daniela Kovacevic, Mental Health Therapist
- Niru Balasubramaniam, Addiction Counsellor
- Caitlin Shelly, Addiction Counsellor
Two breakout sessions:
- Parents, caregivers, community, etc.
Please RSVP through our event site by Friday, November 20. If you require any accommodations, please email
us at email@example.com.